How it Works
Wastewater lift stations are designed to move wastewater from lower to higher elevation, particularly where the elevation of the source is not sufficient for gravity flow.
Custom built systems are available, with many options, such as grinder/macerator pumps.
How it Installs
Lift station equipment and systems are often installed in below deck areas.
- Key elements of lift stations include a wastewater receiving well (wet-well) in 35, 60, and 95 gallons.
- They are often equipped with a screen or a grinding pump to remove coarse materials.
- Includes pumps and piping with associated valves.
- Motor, a power supply system.
- An equipment control and alarm system.
- Odor control systems with ventilation systems are available.
Finding the Right Size
It is recommended to call us and we can size your SaniLIFT® to meet your needs.
Unit Sizes Rated Capacity (Persons):
SaniLIFT® — Please Contact Factory