Ideal for use with BioBarrier HSMBR® system such as Winery Wastewater Treatment Applications
Installed in new or existing tanks, multiple BioRobic® “course bubbler” submerged aeration devices may be used to help achieve desired treatment goals. These submerged aeration systems provide the right environment for aerobic bacteria and other microorganisms to quickly biodegrade and digest incoming organic matter as a standalone “Activated Sludge” system (see BioBarrier® HSMBR® Winery Wastewater Treatment System) or in various pre- or post- phases of a wastewater treatment system for a complete treatment train.
WHY USE SUPPLEMENTAL AERATION SYSTEM?
• Maintain uniform dispersion of microorganisms.
• Provide proper mixing of both hydraulic and BOD loadings
• Efficiency of oxygen transfer to lower power and operating costs.
• Provide the right environment for aerobic bacteria to help achieve desired treatment goals.
How It Works!
1. Equipped with an above-ground, regenerative blower – the system’s only moving part, a continuous large volume of air is piped down to the submerged BioRobic® device(s).
2. This air stream from the blower travels through the orifices of the BioRobic®. The results in the breaking of the incoming air stream into smaller size bubbles.
3. The result is a turbulent plume of water and bubbles that travel up through the water, transferring oxygen for biological activity and creating horizontal and vertical mixing patterns.