People, Policies, & Products!
3 key factors that make BioMicrobics unique, besides its diverse, global reach, — its products, policies, and passionate team!
|Name of the Company:||BioMicrobics, Inc.|
|Established in 1996 for the sole purpose of providing better water management systems for decentralized applications, BioMicrobics has grown into a leading global manufacturer for distributing proven, award-winning technologies that solve many of today’s water crisis issues. We are committed to enthusing property owners everywhere on the best practices of water-related topics.||BioMicrobics manufactures innovative, advanced wastewater treatment systems, greywater, water reuse and recycling systems, and stormwater treatment that provide unique solutions for decentralized homes, clustered subdivisions, small communities, commercial properties, and marine vessels around the world.|
|Address||16002 W. 110th Street, Lenexa, KS 66219, USA|
Features which makes BioMicrobics unique:
- Leading manufacturer of award-winning wastewater treatment technologies. Led by the FAST® brand, BioMicrobics has a powerful portfolio of more than 30 technologies for the treatment of residential, commercial, marine, and municipal applications of water, blackwater, greywater, and stormwater flows.
- Committed to the innovation. With a long-term brand investment, disciplined sales execution and focused cost management, BioMicrobics re-invests in R&D, 3-party certifications & Testing, as well as conducts many training events throughout the year.
- “Simple-Low Cost-Robust” philosophy and mantra. Sustainability is embedded in the business and delivers value for all our growing global network of Distributors, their Dealers and their Clients.
- Internationally diverse, BioMicrobics has 3 factory locations and a unique, well-balanced geographic footprint (in over 70 countries!) with leadership positions in both developed and developing markets.
- Passion for Better Water Management. BioMicrobics Team remains humble as we continue to focus on better business practices with the innovation in the Water Sector.
We are honored to be considered influencers in the Water Industry, whether recognized with U.S. Commercial Service Exporting Business awards, individual employee Leadership awards, or Innovation Technology awards, we stay true to our commitments and create value for our communities and strive to consistently improve the impact we make on the planet and our environment.
“FITT®-for-purpose” technologies that are affordable
The world is certainly getting smarter at calculating the real price of water use in terms of extraction, treatment and transport, as well as energy use. The water challenges facing the world fall into three categories: 1) Knowing the regional scarcity of water; 2) Building a resilient infrastructure for the onsite management of water; 3) Doing all in a way with “FITT®-for-purpose” technologies that are affordable. With this worldwide emphasis on environmental concerns and improving water quality, these advanced onsite treatment technologies are FITT® for the Purpose Intended.
Whether you need decentralized wastewater collection, treatment systems, or both,
|Residential, retrofit/upgrade septic tanks, and small flows applications||Commercial high strength and specialty wastewater treatment applications|
|Our onsite water, wastewater, greywater residential wastewater collection and treatment systems are environmentally friendly and economical. BioMicrobics & SeptiTech has a system to fit any size of home. Learn More||BioMicrobics & SeptiTech wastewater and greywater systems help commercial properties meet permit limits. From stores and restaurants to resorts and hotels, BioMicrobics & SeptiTech has a solution. Learn More|
|Municipal sewers & large flow applications||Sustainable Community Systems|
|There is a BioMicrobics wastewater treatment system to FITT® any project. Municipal, commercial, residential, and marine applications all benefit from this innovative technology. Learn More||Whether it is a complete community solution, new development, or a simple expansion of your existing infrastructure, BioMicrobics & SeptiTech is prepared to help. Learn More|
|Water reuse/water recycling applications||Stormwater Treatment & Rainwater Devices|
|Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 350 for Water Reuse, the BioMicrobics BioBarrier® MBR system consistently produce clear effluent that’s suitable for a variety of reuse applications.||Stormwater management is a BMP for Sustainable sites. These systems are designed to have a high (90+%) pollutant removal rate before draining into the receiving environment. Learn More|
If you have any questions, feedback, have an upcoming project, or would like local Distributor contact info, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-753-FAST (3278) [+1-913-422-0707] to let us know how we can better serve you. You can also fill out our online Request Form for immediate answers to your inquiry.
BioMicrobics…Better Water. Better World.®