People, Policies, & Products!
3 key factors that make BioMicrobics unique, besides its diverse, global reach, — its products, policies, and passionate team!
|Name of the Company:||BioMicrobics, Inc.|
|Established in 1996 for the sole purpose of providing better water management systems for decentralized applications, BioMicrobics has grown into a leading global manufacturer for distributing proven, award-winning technologies that solve many of today’s water crisis issues. We are committed to enthusing property owners everywhere on the best practices of water-related topics.||BioMicrobics manufactures innovative, advanced wastewater treatment systems, greywater, water reuse and recycling systems, and stormwater treatment that provide unique solutions for decentralized homes, clustered subdivisions, small communities, commercial properties, and marine vessels around the world.|
|Address||16002 W. 110th Street, Lenexa, KS 66219, USA|
Features which makes BioMicrobics unique:
- Leading developer and marketer of wastewater treatment brands. Led by the FAST® brand, BioMicrobics has a powerful portfolio of more than 30 technologies for the treatment of residential, commercial, marine, and municipal applications of water, blackwater, greywater, and stormwater flows.
- Committed to the innovation, long-term brand investment, disciplined sales execution and focused cost management, BioMicrobics reinvests in R&D, 3-party certifications & Testing, as well as conducts many training events throughout the year.
- Through our “Better Water. Better World®” philosophy and mantra, sustainability is embedded in the business and delivers value for all our Distributors and their Dealers and Clients.
- Internationally diverse, BioMicrobics has3 factory locations and a unique, well-balanced geographic footprint (in over 70 countries!) with leadership positions in both developed and developing markets.
- The passion of the BioMicrobics Team remains humble as we continue to focus on the innovation in the Water Sector.
We are honored to be considered influencers in the Water Industry that by staying true to these feature and our commitments, we create value for our communities and strive to consistently improve the impact we make on the planet.