Our FITT®-for-Purpose treatment approach to physically and naturally reduce pollutants out of storm water flows are low in energy use (no electrical components) and easy to maintain. Stormwater treatment solutions provided by BioMicrobics (BioSTORM® Treatment System, StormTEE® Litter Control Screen, and the d-Rain Joint® Linear Filtration Device) provides solutions for:
- Sustainable Site: Storm Water Management Intent
- Green stormwater infrastructure (GSI) project evaluation and permitting.
- Stormwater management program development or watershed planning.
- Low Impact Design (LID) and easy to install storm water treatment system
- pre‐engineered, complete-packaged, and permanently installed to filter common pollutants from water runoff
- Design flexibility – multiple sizes/flow capacities.
These pre-engineered systems and device removes trash, oils, sediment and other suspended solids (>90% TSS removal) that maintains treatment performance regardless of hydraulic surge flows. One of the fundamental lessons that BioMicrobics brings to the marketplace is the critical need for simple, low-cost, robust equipment with easy access and maintenance.
Advanced Stormwater Treatment for variable wet & dry weather events:
Stormwater Filtration Systems and Devices
Stormwater treatment system provides more options for the builders, architects, designers, engineers, and building developers to offer significant benefits for storm water management and runoff control.
Used in a series or need only one, our “litter control screen” acts as the primary screening of large floatable objects, trash, and debris for easy removal. The screened water flows to a BioSTORM® device containing pre-engineered media to physically separate solids to remove fine particles and coalesced hydrocarbons from storm water flows.
Designed to provide a low-cost, permeable, alternative option for impervious surfaces, the d-Rain Joint® is a Top 2017 Green-Building Product of the Year!.